Bardane Manufacturing Company
Copyright (C) 2013 Bardane Inc. All Rights Reserved
1968, Bardane has been one of the leading die casting companies in the Northeastern United States. We are an ISO 9001:2008 registered
cost effective manufacturer of custom designed aluminum die castings and zinc die castings. Our 85,000 sq. ft. facility features 23
die casting machines ranging from 150 to 1200 tons plus an extensive line of secondary equipment for CNC machining, drilling and tapping
of die castings. Finishing capabilities include burnishing, painting, coating and assembly. We handle complete packages from manufacturing
to warehousing and shipping.
COST SAVINGS THROUGH INNOVATION!!
Bardane offers a variety
of globally competitive die casting project pricing options:
1. Domestic tooling.
2. Offshore tooling.
3. Partial or complete tooling
4. Partial or complete tooling contributions.
5. Competitive Piece pricing through operational/engineering efficiencies.
6. No charge sampling of existing tooling upon relocation.
WHY CHOOSE BARDANE?
NADCA Award Winning Company
1. Your single source die casting supplier.
2. Engineering innovation and assistance.
Quality involvement at developmental stages.
4. Process control, shot monitoring, x-ray capabilities.
5. Employee involvement at all
6. Competitive pricing, project amortization, and
contributions for new and existing
Bardane provides Die Casting services to a variety
of diverse markets such as:
· Industrial Maintenance
· Pressure tight applications
· Hydraulic/Pneumatic valves
· Hand Tools